The Perfect Reference for Every Trader's Desk
Stock Trader's Almanac 2013
By Jeffrey A. Hirsch
Published every year since 1968, the Stock Trader's Almanac is a practical investment tool with a wealth of information organized in calendar format. Everyone from well-known money managers to savvy traders and investors relies upon this annual resource for its in-depth analyses and insights. The Stock Trader's Almanac 2013 contains essential historical price information on the stock market, provides monthly and daily reminders, and highlights seasonal trading opportunities and dangers.
The Stock Trader's Almanac 2013 is packed with timely insights and targeted analysis to help you navigate turbulent markets and beat the odds in the year ahead. This trusted guide combines over a century's worth of data, statistics, and trends along with vital analysis you won't get anywhere else.
- Stay ahead of the markets with over 100 years of market history and detailed analysis of seasonal market trends
- Offers valuable insights on important indicators and tools, including the Best Six Months DJIA Switching Strategy, January Barometer, and much more
- Alerts you to little-known market patterns and tendencies to help forecast market trends with accuracy and confidence
- An indispensable annual resource, trusted for over 40 years by traders and investors
The data in the Almanac is some of the best in the business. For its wealth of information and the authority of its sources, the Stock Trader's Almanac stands alone as the guide to intelligent investing.
Everything an active trader of Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options, or ETFs needs to succeed
Commodity Trader's Almanac 2013
By Jeffrey A. Hirsch and John L. Person
In the 2013 Edition of the Commodity Trader's Almanac, Jeffrey Hirsch and John Person have once again put together an essential tool for both professional traders and those who are just getting started and need to understand the complex and exciting world of alternatives. Created in a similar fashion to the Stock Trader's Almanac—trusted for over 40 years—the Commodity Trader's Almanac is a comprehensive guide featuring monthly strategies, patterns, trends, and trading techniques geared towards the major commodities and currencies, as well as ETFs, futures, and options.
It also contains in-depth insights on various topics of interest to the active trader and investing public; as well as market highlights that cover key supply, demand, and seasonal tendencies on markets including crude oil, ethanol, and precious metals; critical agricultural products such as corn, wheat, and cattle; and foreign currencies like the British pound and the Euro.
- Packed with proven actionable set-ups and hands-on data for how these trades actually performed last year
- Vital commodity trading toolkit features must-have commodity seasonality strategy calendar and historical market data
- Learn how to use the COT Report and essential timing tools
- Includes business cycle analysis and trading tips for the current climate
Intended for active traders and investors interested in making the most out of today's commodity, ETF, futures, options, and currencies markets, this guide will make you a better trader in the search for greater profits.
Capture market-beating returns by following specific stock market cycles
The Little Book of Stock Market Cycles: How to Take Advantage of Time-Proven Market Patterns
By Jeffrey A. Hirsch
While predicting what direction the stock market will take at any given moment is difficult, if not impossible, the market does exhibit well-defined and predictable cyclical patterns. For example, history shows that by moving into stocks in October-November and out in April-May you can significantly reduce risk while increasing profits. What other important lessons does history have to teach about the market? What are the key cycles and patterns you should know about in order to optimize your investment strategies? Find out in The Little Book of Stock Market Cycles.
Informative and accessible, this Little Book shares time-tested cycle-based trading and investing strategies that can dramatically boost your ability to capture market-beating returns, year-in and year-out, through bull markets, bear markets, and everything in between. If you're looking for a safe, proven alternative to conventional buy-and-hold stock strategies, this book is for you.
- Brings together the best, time-tested indicators, patterns, and seasonalities developed and refined over the past fifty years
- Discusses longer term boom/bust economic cycles as well as shorter term tendencies involving the best hours, days, weeks, and months of the year to trade the market
- Shows how to use easy-to-implement strategies that have been proven to beat the market more than 85% of the time
- Explores, in-depth, the long- and short-term impacts of key exogenous factors on the market, including war, peace, inflation, political shifts, and more
Filled with straightforward, actionable investment strategies that have stood the test of time, The Little Book of Stock Market Cycles offers you a golden opportunity to learn from history and profit from its lessons.
Prosper from the
of the next financial market super boom
Super Boom: Why the Dow Will Hit 38,820 and How You Can Profit from It
By Jeffrey A. Hirsch
History has a way of repeating itself, especially in the financial markets. The American economy, and subsequently the world economy, has always existed in a cycle of boom and bust: gold, grain, oil, technology, and most recently, real estate, have all bubbled and popped. The key to investing profitably is spotting macroeconomic historical trends and positioning to reap the benefits.
In Super Boom, Jeffrey Hirsch unveils the next market expansion. Building on his father Yale's research from 1976, Hirsch has discovered that meteoric rises in stock indices are due to specific catalysts predominantly outside of the financial markets. Step-by-step, Hirsch puts together the pieces of this puzzle by revealing the central drivers of a super boom, namely:
- Peace between major wars
- New enabling technologies
As markets and economies struggle over the next several years, remember to keep your eye on the future and get ready for the coming super boom and the next 500% move in the market. With this book as your guide, you'll benefit from the insights that only Jeffrey Hirsch can provide and be in the best position possible to prosper from the profitable opportunities that lie ahead.